Saturday, July 26, 2014

ThE bReAcH

Hello.

Wait, that's not right. Hello.

No. That looks pretty bad. Hello.

No. Absolutely not. One more time. Hello.

That's good. That's okay. Remember that.

Sorry for the formatting of the title. That must look really rather stupid. But I have to set up, somehow that this is an "ooh, weird" post, one not made by any of the Five.

I may have taken just a little bit of hashish tincture before writing as well so I'm highly suggestible. (I need to stop taking stuff. I'm through, now, and the tincture was to see into the password. I need to find another way to gain technosympathy, overall.)

Anyway, I was supposed to announce something...something important. It was oh yes. I guessed the password.

First the Wiki, now here.

I'll post a proper warning to you all when I've sobered up.

Stay safe.

- x

No comments:

Post a Comment