Wednesday, July 30, 2014

More Weirdness

Hey again. I'm gonna keep this relatively brief, because it's probably nothing, but it still stands out in my mind because of the stuff that's been happening to our sites lately. I don't wanna say that someone in town is fucking with us because that's some damn paranoid shit right there, but I also am more than a little wary of this Danill fucker, as well as the dude I saw today.

Basically, I was down at Garry's just a little while ago, and we were doing something straight people most definitely do, under the watchful eye of the many crucifixes in his house. Probably gaming or something--doesn't matter. We were in the basement, though, and suddenly we heard some of the bushes rustling outside. I guess maybe some of the old instincts from when we were kids concernin' rustling bushes kicked in and we both took a look. And sure enough, there's a guy out there.

A guy in black robes.

Or somethin' that looked like that. I know that sounds motherfucking cheesy as all hell, but at the same time, we both verified that we saw the same thing. He wasn't really looking in the window or anything, but he was uncomfortably close to the house. We could've got a better look but we turned away for a bit because we didn't believe what we were seeing. By the time we looked back, he was gone.

I guess we're all just a little on edge right now, but group hallucinations are taking it all a bit too far. I mean, we did corroborate on what we saw with each other, when we really should've used a third party, but we didn't think of that. So one of us could be making something up. But I know what I saw and I do sorta kinda trust Garry with my life.

We'll keep an eye on things, I guess.

There was one other thing, though.

Garry's parents claim they've never heard of The Life of Mocata either. Now, despite the religion thing, Garry's dad is a fantasy geek as well, and I know he read the series at least once. We described it to 'em in pretty good detail, but still nothin'. I think I'm going to start asking everyone I know about the books. Just because I'm a freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment