Saturday, July 19, 2014

SABOTAGE

Hey guys.

So. Since everyone around me is apparently a chumpy idiot. I'm going to be the first to talk about this.

This is taken from the Wikia profile of "DanillintheLionsDen", the guy who's been causing idiot stuff to happen over at a couple of the pages at our li'l Wiki thing. I don't know what the heck he's up to, but this is pretty durn weird, to say the least.

He mentions that we're "asleep at the wheel". Well, A.S., Garry, and Derek are out travelin' to Wisconsin to visit one of their friends, Rachel. (I guessed the dumb krampus' blog password. Think Derek did loikwise.) He hasn't done anythin' fer three stinkin' days, either, so I don't know why he's gettin' all...accusatory.

Looked up that yage stuff. Guess it's also called ayahuasca and it's some sorta drug. I don't get inta those sorts o' things, so I'll let Derek 'n' A.S. sort it all out when they get back.

He mentions the separation of the waters from Genesis. If I remember Sunday school right, he's talkin' 'bout the creation thing. I guess he was going to spread his updates over seven days, but cut himself off fer some reason. Weird.

I guess my main worry is about these messages he's left on all our Wiki walls. Here's what he's said to all of us:

Me: "i cry for you"
Garry: "yours comes true"
Qom: "the blood of the mystery is in you"
A.S.: "of no importance"
Derek:  "you will lead them"

All of them're appended with a tag: "Just a Dream". Guess that explains the whole "I told them my dreams" thing.

Also there's that whole thing about us not bein' able to get rid o' the dung he's left. So. Yeah.

Updates when the losers get back.

P.S. TO WRITE ALL THIS UP I MUS' BE REALLY DURN BORED

No comments:

Post a Comment