Saturday, February 21, 2015

The War

We've gotten decently used to fighting in the last few days.

I think deep down all of us knew that we would have to fight like this someday. We grew up with the stories of heroes, and at least A.S. and Garry believed that we'd slowly start to fit the mold. So now, we're taking handguns stolen from the shop in town and using them to kill--who exactly? Townspeople we've known all our lives? Imports from other Earths? (Probably Earth-13151518, since that was where Tamaron was before. He could have kept a few people alive from the nuclear waste and whatnot. Unless they're mutants under those robes.)

We have a couple of cars collected. Don't worry--we've only taken them from the cultists. Guns are more understandable to steal, because we're not fans of them. If there were other ways to fight them we would take them.

Everyone in town seems to be gone. I know there was a curfew put down, but there are never any people caught in the crossfire. The police haven't tried to take anyone on either side. But given the encounter in the hospital--I think we may have cut down the town's police force. I don't know how I feel about that.

We're currently camped out at an abandoned gas station. I don't care if they know where we are now. At this point, honestly, we're getting sort of heated. I think we want Tamaron himself to engage us directly. Like we can just shoot him or something. Or we have a death wish. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment