Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving

Hey everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving, or at least almost.

Frank Jenkins is gone. Calling his phone reveals it's a disconnected number, but that makes sense. I suspect he probably just smoked a whole bunch of DMT and went back to wherever he came from. Maybe he returned to Earth-20181. Who knows--I at least wasn't banking on him staying around.

Wherever he is, best of health to him.

Qom and I are spending Thanksgiving with A.S. tomorrow. It will be the first day that his family spends without Jacob. He seems to be standing strong but maybe he just doesn't want us to worry. But I'm gonna tell you a secret, kiddies--I may not seem like it, but I always worry.

In any case. Be thankful for what you got. Don't be surprised if this blog doesn't update again after today.

No comments:

Post a Comment