Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Disaster

Hey everyone.

A.S. isn't going to be feeling well for awhile but he gave me the blog's password. We just wanted to apologize for a lack of recent updates. Something terrible has happened. Something that has me more scared than ever. Only my faith in my friends is making me brave enough to post this. And even then, we've

fuck

Sorry, I don't swear very much. I'm going to have to post this in parts.

The first part is pretty simple.

It all started when A.S. started noticing the figures again outside his house. Except this time there were a lot of them. All wearing the robes from the sewers. Worse part is, his parents are out of town for a little bit, so he didn't know what to do. He told me that he figured he'd indulge his curiosity and see what they were up to.

but Now he's probably not going to be indulging it too much

god

He should've just made them go away. Maybe all this would stop.

Speaking of stopping. I'm sorry I have to stop

No comments:

Post a Comment