Friday, June 20, 2014

The Tale of Our Childhood Part IV/V

Qom, yeh fucked up the order. Just label yer Part Two as Part IV of the series and we'll be fine.

Bahstahd.

Anyway, I'm back. I would've updated earlier if the fucking net neutrality thing hadn't interfered with my Gmail. This story is a bit more personal, because the only other person involved with it besides me was my sister. I didn't mention I had a sister previously, and there's a reason for that.

When I was just blooming into puberty and flagrant gayness, my then-sister and I were walking in the woods behind my house. I didn't really think forests were that creepy back then, but that's because it was all before that stuff that Marcel was on about a few posts ago. This was probably one of my first real contacts with forests being creepy, because I'm just going to spoil some of the mystery and say I don't really have a proper explanation for what happened.

My ex-sister and I hadn't fully explored the woods, despite the fact that we'd lived in the house in Alberta for a few years. I guess maybe that was our silent oath that day: we had to explore the parts of the thicket that we hadn't seen yet. Well, I hadn't yet counted on my sister turning out to be one of the most sociopathic bitches to ever walk this Earth, so of course I was caught off-guard in a couple of ways when we stumbled across the chasm. I was shocked at first because it was a very deep canyon; and I was surprised a second time when my sister decided that this was a good time to dispose of me.

How I avoided snapping my neck, I don't know. My reflexes must've kicked in, and I musta pulled a sick twist and I'm not fooling anyone am I. I was just lucky, that's all. But I fell, for what was probably just twenty feet but felt like more, while that bitch just stared down at me without a hint of emotion on her nine-year-old face.

I pulled myself up and started choking back tears. Somehow I sensed that apathy in her face, and I didn't want to cry in front of her. (Plus, I was starting to realize just how homo I was and am, and I certainly didn't want to appear to be a sissy. Though I pride myself on being such a thing, now.) But fuck, it hurt like shit. So I pulled myself up...

And in front of me was a cave.

But it wasn't really a proper cave. Well, I mean, if a cave is an indent into the Earth leading into an enclosed rocky space, then it was a cave. But it was what was in it that made it improper. It was a shallow cave, compared to a lot of caves I'd seen before, but the back wall of it seemed like it was textured with something. When I say "textured", I'm talking like a fucking video game texture. It was animated, though. It was like a field of stars--like I was looking out into outer space or something. And in this field of stars, I could see a bunch of different worlds. Like, not just Venus and Mars and that shit. Like, other versions of the Earth. Where the continents were shifted, where the oceans were different, where there were new colors where the green should be. It was strange.

Now, it's very easy to just say that I was seeing stars from being, I dunno, fucking pushed off a cliff by my insane sibling. But there was something about it that seemed to be more than just a symptom of brain damage. There was something about it that began to drift into my dreams, giving me visions of alternate Dereks and Garrys and Slimechaps...

But that's another story for another day.*

That's all for now. See you around, bitch-chumps.

* Heh heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment